NodeJS Rockstar with an eye for style
TalkSession is a company based in New York City with a mission to do well, while doing good. We're aiming to break down the many barriers surrounding seeking help through the use of an immersive platform (which you would help build from the ground up!) As such, we're looking for rockstars particularly familiar with NodeJS full stack development. If you are a style guru with frontend design/development/implementation experience, even better!
Please do disregard the job estimate. We can discuss compensation on a 1 on 1 basis. We're really looking for people interested in being involved in the long term.
- Concurrency must get you hot and bothered.
- You must write callback functions in your sleep.
- Building cool shit is not a hobby or a job, but a way of life for you.
- Your Github should be popping at the seams because of all the stuff you have built.
- You live your life in the MVC architecture.
- Scalability is not an afterthought, but baked into everything you do.
We hire for talent, not skillset, so we understand that everyone is different. When responding to this job, please include the following:
- Notable projects that you have worked on, and your contribution to them.
- Any open source projects that you're passionate about and have contributed to would be great to hear as well.
- Online profiles (Dribbble, Github, etc.) where we can take a look at your work and delivery.
- A piece of code that you are EXTREMELY excited to share because you're just so damn proud of it -- please include why.
- What stack are you most used to hacking on?