Add Syntax Highlighting to Etherpad-Lite
Etherpad Lite is a really-real time collaborative editor spawned from the Hell fire of Etherpad.
I would like somebody to add Syntax Highlighting support to Etherpad lite. The performance must not suffer considerably, and ideally it would be done as a part of the plugin architecture.
The syntax highlighting must be done automatically based upon the input (so, not as a 'Do Syntax Highlighting' button), preferably onKeyUp.
Somebody has attempted this before, but it appears that effort has stagnated. Perhaps you could build upon their effort.
- Add Syntax-Highlighting Support to Etherpad-Lite
- Performance must still be reasonable.
- All other features (collaborative editing) must still be present.
- Code must be commented and have a private live demo example to demonstrate the ability before the award will be granted.
- Source can be delivered either as an archive or a private source control repository.