Uken is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to work with our development
team to manage and improve our rapidly growing infrastructure.
You'd be working on meaningful things like:
- scaling our infrastructure to handle millions of concurrent users;
- enabling fast, reliable, user experiences by measuring and optimizing across the entire technology stack;
- automating and building tools to improve developer processes, such as continuous deployment.
Your background should include:
- proven software engineering skills;
- excellent understanding of web architecture;
- a passion for measuring and optimizing everything;
- a strong desire to build something that people want (badly).
It'd be a big plus if you have:
- experience scaling web applications with very large user bases;
- extensive knowledge of Chef, Puppet, or a similar configuration management system;
- proficiency with some of the other technologies we use: ruby, rails, nginx, unicorn, mysql, redis, memcached, jenkins, nagios, github, aws.
We believe in a fun & meaningful work environment:
- you'll be equipped with a MacBook Pro/Air, 27" Cinema Display, iOS/Android device;
- stock options and competitive salaries;
- full health, dental, vision coverage;
- snacked-filled kitchen and Booster Juice breaks;
- fully catered breakfast and lunch;
- convenient location at the corner of Yonge & King.
Uken Games is one of the only truly cross platform gaming companies
around. We build top ranking games for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and
Facebook. Our titles include Forces Of War, Crime Inc., and Dark Galaxy. We’ve
consistently grown our game communities to millions of users who love and
enjoy our games every day. Most recently, we've set out to reinvent the
monster collection genre that Pokemon made famous with our latest title
Mighty Monsters for iOS…and we’re just getting started.