Only the best of the best are asked to join the network
To make it through the first round of vetting, all applicants must have:
- Verified experience working with in-demand technologies to build software solutions
- Deep experience successfully managing remote, contract-based work
signed up in 2022
passed screening in 2022
approved in 2022
Our senior-level staff engineers conduct a thorough evaluation for skills and culture fit
We want to know what makes each developer unique, so we sit down with them to get a better understanding of:
- Their previous experience and expertise with relevant technologies
- How their WorkStyle assessment frames their ideal cultural and professional conditions
- Which roles, industries, and other specializations they have experience in that can bring added value to an engagement
Developers are mentored and coached on an ongoing basis
Every developer working through Gun.io has a dedicated talent support manager. This is a fellow developer who is there to help them maintain a high level of integrity in their work and continuously up-skill.
Sean is an all-star. Whatever we throw at them, they can handle (and often they end up handling far more than we through at them, and in less time than we originally specced, to boot). A joy to work with, fun, funny, and sharp as a tack.John HutchinsonSwiftkick Web
Who conducts developer vetting at Gun.io?
Our developer relations team is comprised of senior engineers who really, really care about fixing technical hiring.